This meetinghouse was built in 1841 of native stone. It remains open once annually for worship, usually on the third Sunday of September at 2:00 PM. The Meeting was then known as Nottingham Preparative Meeting and was part of Baltimore Yearly Meeting. In 1854 it joined with some nearby meetings to form the Primitive Yearly Meeting. It became affiliated with Western Quarterly Meeting in 1890 and began as a Monthly Meeting in 1945. Although Colora no longer houses an active community, the early charms of the building and its quiet surrounding have been retained.
Location: Colora Road, Colora, MD 21917.