Western Quarterly Meeting works with local Quaker communities to bring together its youth (ages 0 to 18) in support of vibrant community and religious education. When your children join a meeting, they also join the larger religious life of the Quarterly Meeting. We hold regular events you can search for on our events page (click here). We announce and report on the events in our blog (click here), and recent articles are found below. You can also join the Religious Education Network to receive informal announcements about all sorts of invitations from Friends at our different Meetings. Email our coordinator (click here) to join.
You can also view the curricula and schedules of the different monthly meetings in our quarterly meeting by clicking here.
Recent Youth Blog Articles
- WQM Seeks new Youth Coordinator!
- Holiday Events throughout the Quarter
- Farewell Message from Our Outgoing Coordinator
- Blaise Glowiak Reflects on a Grant Experience
- Our Coordinator to Depart August 31. Click on this slide.
- A Newcomer’s Encounter with Quaker Worship
- A Meditation on Exodus 3:1-3
- Check Out QuakerSpeak!
- Pool Times, Movie Nights, Youth Meeting! Click here!
- Register for the July Quarterly Meeting Session!