LONDON BRITAIN MEETINGHOUSE
The meetinghouse is still used by Newark Monthly Meeting during the summer months, for Meeting for Worship at 10:30 am, starting with the first Sunday in June through Labor Day weekend. The building was built in 1834 on land sold by Evan and Sarah Garrett to Daniel London and deeded to George Sharpless, Daniel Thompson, and Charles Paxson of London Britain. Click here to read a one-pager on the history of London Britain.
Location: 1415 New London Road, Landenberg, PA 19350