NEW GARDEN MEETING and NEW GARDEN ORTHODOX BURIAL GROUND
New Garden welcomes both worshippers and community groups to its doors. It was settled by Friends from County Carlow, Ireland, who were first to establish a building to house a meeting community. The first meetinghouse here, built in 1715, was of hewn logs. A second one was constructed of bricks in 1743 and forms the south end of the present structure. The north end was added in 1790 and the entire building remodeled in 1902. An addition was built in 1926.
Location: 875 New Garden Road, Toughkenamon, PA 19374.
Burial Ground Location: …from New Garden Meeting, South on Newark Road, then first left…
Time of Worship on Sunday: 10:00 AM.
First Day School: 10:45 AM.